Most people know that there is a link between good nutrition and long term good health. We recognise that good nutrition improves our general well-being, our energy, the healthiness of our skin, nails and hair and the brightness of our eyes. In fact our intake of nutrients affects the functioning of every cell in the body.
- An optimal diet high in nutrients, minimising refined sugars and high glycaemic foods will also increase flexibility and reduce body aches and pains.
- What is your diet like? A complete, well-balanced diet rich in fruits, vegetables, complex carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants is the foundation for optimum health. Combined with regular exercise it will help you feel and look good and protect you against illness.
- In the UK today there are increasingly poor eating habits and low levels of physical activity. This is resulting in an increase in body weight and a rise in obesity leading to a cascade of health issues such as heart/arterial diseases and type 2 diabetes.
- The British diet is one of calorie-rich, nutrient-poor food, especially in the young. This creates progressively more degenerative disease as well as increasing pressure on our health care system.
What is your diet like?
- It is time to be pro-active: take charge of your health, protect yourself and live a healthy life full of vitality and energy. Contact Kate for help and guidance.